Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Signed copies of Apocalyptic Empire: The Hatchery Compound? Yes please?

I got the idea of selling signed copies of Apocalyptic Empire from another author in my group. I realized that I can print and ship a copy of my books for $0.80 less than Amazon is currently selling the print edition.

If you would like a signed and personalized print edition of Apocalyptic Empire: The Hatchery Compound please let me know. If you have never read my book or would like to get into the series before Eradication comes out, now's the time. I can also sign it and send it to someone else, so you could essentially gift someone a copy.

Hit me up by email for details!

Also a quick status update on Eradication. I am about halfway finished with my "final" edit. I have gone through and been adding twenty or thirty pages of additional detail to beef up the story and make it even more awesome. I think it really adds to the story and makes it more action packed. Of course my editor Abigail will probably yell at me about having to proofread more content, it's all worth it! It's coming along great though and I plan to have it available in the next couple weeks. I'm going on vacation next week, but that shouldn't hinder it. If it does...you now have my email, feel free to yell at me...

Thanks for checking in, until next time.

Stay safe out there,

Chris Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment