Thursday, September 26, 2013

Apocalyptic Empire: Eradication Live on Amazon and Smashwords

The wait is finally over! You can pickup a copy of Apocalyptic Empire: Eradication now over at Amazon and at Smashwords. The print copy from Createspace is still processing but should be done tomorrow. Smashwords will also get it uploaded to Apple books, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, etc. in the next few days. I am also waiting on Google Play to process as well. So come next week, you can grab a copy wherever you read!

I have been speaking with my guy over at Survival Logics and we are going to jointly host the raffle next week. I have some really cool items planned to give away as well as some signed paperback copies of both books. Check back in this weekend after I have a few seconds to breathe for more info!

Thanks for checking in again.

Stay safe out there,

Chris Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment