Sunday, September 8, 2013

Midnight Apocalyptic Empire: Eradication Update!

So it's midnight...well it will be by the time this is done.

I just sent off my final revisions to Eradication. I added 18 pages of content and 12K words to the book. It filled in a lot of areas that I felt needed more description or beefed up action sequences, etc. It also makes the book feel more polished and complete I think.

Anyway, I sent them off to Abigail, my editor, and as soon as she gets back to me, I can start uploading to Amazon, Smashwords, Createspace, Google Play, etc. etc. Hopefully I can get it out before I head to California next weekend, but if not I will do it as quickly as I can.

Can't wait to get Eradication into your hands!

Stay safe out there,

Chris Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment