Thursday, August 22, 2013

Apocalyptic Empire Update!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update of the state of affairs inside the Apocalyptic Empire! I have completed my preliminary revisions and am now waiting on the updates from Abigail my editor to get Eradication all wrapped up. I plan on having it out as soon as she is done and I go through it one more time.

I have also started writing book three which I have tentatively named Apocalyptic Empire: Reclamation. I can't go into too much detail about why I picked that title without spoiler alerting Eradication. Not really too far into it yet, still working on the prologue. If I can stick to my semi regular schedule I should have it done by the end of the year. We will see!

On a different note, I have partnered up with a game making company who makes a game called the Conflicted Card Game. I can't really go into too much detail about that because it isn't really on the market yet, but I am sure it is going to be really cool. I will be partnering up with them to make some pretty awesome material going forward. Check back later on for details about that.

Well that's about all I can think of this time around. Hope everyone is having a good summer. Hopefully I can get Eradication out there soon, and look forward to the feedback!

Stay safe out there,

Chris Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment